Spring Equinox ~ Mid-March through April
This is the time of new growth, of sprouting. Growing and growing, coming alive to our wholeness. The plants mirror the ever-changing nature of being human.
Sprouting like a new green plant:
- Planting seeds~Directly in the earth, in your garden. ***See below if you do not have a garden.
- Choose seeds that grow well during this time of year, Spring Equinox through May 1st.
- Follow the instructions on the seed packets for planting.
- After you have planted your seeds, go outside on the earth, anywhere you feel at home.
- Imagine you are one of the seeds you just planted. Listen and breathe into this energy. What are you experiencing? You can write about it, draw, collage…choose a way of expressing what you are experiencing.
- Each day, visit the plants your have seeded, tending them.
- And each day, imagine you are one of these seeds, again listening and breathing into this, what are you experiencing now? Continue to express what you are experiencing.
- When you have completed this exercise, offer gratitude for the the new life within the seeds and within you.
- ***You can also do this with a tree that is just getting its leaves.