Green Witch School
Green Witch School ~ We will begin a new year May 16, 2020!
“This course teaches you how to make the connection with the plants and trees in a way that helps you to deepen your relationship with your true self.”
“Your program brought herbalism into daily life.”
This monthly circle at our farm on Whidbey Island, includes a delicious lunch. More details below.
Green Witch School offers:
- Green Witch School Circles-Saturdays-10:30-3:30 (Approximately) Journey of the Rose-June 2020 is 10:30-6:30 pm (Approximately)-See Dates Below.
- Shamanic listening with the plants, simple practices where you can hear the plants voices and receive wisdom.
- The practice of listening, connecting, gathering, preparing and utilizing herbs for nourishment and healing.
- Herbal preparations that you made from plants you gathered yourself. You will also learn how to make other herbal preparations simply at home.
- Simple ways to utilize plants for nourishment and healing.
- Identifying and harvesting wild plants. Many of these most likely grow in your yards and gardens.
- The art of wildcrafting.
- Learning how to harvest plants in all seasons and the gifts each season brings to our wholeness.
- Nourishing herbal infusions. You will learn to make these at home and the great benefits.
- Talking stick circle.
- A gourmet whole and wild foods lunch made entirely from scratch from organic, local ingredients is provided.
- Opportunity to gather with like minded folks who treasure our earth as much as you do.
- Vibrant conversations about wise woman ways, healing and in depth discussions about herbs and their uses.
- Assignments to do at home.
- Written materials.
- A ceremony of completion
- So much more….
The Dates for Next Year Coming Soon
“I learned how to engage freely with nature.”
“Julie is foremost an herbalist who offers her extensive knowledge about herbs and “weeds” on both a practical and spiritual level. As a participant in the Herbal Wisdom Circle ~ 13 Month Program, I learned how to engage freely with nature. Julie and her Whidbey Island land created an environment conducive for me and other participants to learn and heal through the wisdom of what the earth offers to us.”
P.P. , Herbal Wisdom Circle ~ 13 Month Program Participant, 2009-2010
“Your program brings herbalism into daily life”
“This kind of experience is not in a book, it is in the tending of the garden, walking on your land, gathering the salad greens and passing the talking stick. Your program brings herbalism into daily life. I didn’t have to ‘check my life at the door’ In fact it was necessary that I bring it in and let the plants have a look at it. ”
Denise Paulette, completed our Women and Plants, Shamanic Herbal Apprenticeship Program
“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. for such a beautifully sacred experience with rose.
I feel as if Rose has opened an unexpected portal in my spirit and she is beckoning me through.”R.N., Seattle Therapist
“Healing and Enlightening”
“We learned about Rose through a traditional approach, while we also learned from Rose through deep attention. The immersion was both healing and enlightening.”
A local Whidbey Island artist, about The Journey of the Rose