Just outside in my yard, the wild roses are almost beginning to bud. The sun has brought a lot of growth to the roses very quickly. Not that long ago, I noticed leaves emerging and that is when you can begin to smell the rose fragrance.
The wild roses here at our farm have been quite vocal these last couple of years. The roses and I have so much to shall with you.
Enrollment is open now for Rose Mentorship!
We begin, May 24, 2022
Because it has been a cold spring, the wild roses are taking their time to bud and flower. I will extend the registration period until June 7, 2022. (Those people signed up by May 24 will still receive materials on that day and then the following 4 weeks.)
This is a home study course related to the beauty, depth and healing of rose.
Our explorations together will include a Video ZOOM Ceremony at the end of the Rose Mentorship.
An opportunity to open to the exquisite wholeness of life through an expanded relationship with rose.
It is with deep gratitude that I offer this work to you. Rose has healing ways that are mysterious and deep and I can tell you about it, but when you experience it yourself, it will change you.
We begin May 24, 2022
Here is what is included in our work together:
- 5-Weekly assignments including shamanic listening exercises, stories and creative writing
- Herbal crafting projects with rose including how to make sensuous wild rose infused honey, healing wild rose infused oil and anti-viral wild rose tincture and nourishing wild rose infused vinegars and oxymel etc.
- Information on how wild rose nourishes and heals, including how this plant supports the immune system, reproductive system, heart and nervous system.
- Any roses will do—wild roses, garden roses etc.
- You will receive materials once a week for five weeks, through email.
- Goddess Archetypes related to rose and your personal explorations.
- Wild Rose Rites:We will join together for a ZOOM ceremony to share and celebrate our rose connections. Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at Noon