The Teachings of Autumn ~ Shamanic Herbal Circle
November 10, 2018 ~ Our farm on South Whidbey Island
Come join us in circle to cultivate a connection with the wild roses, the plants and the land.
Here are a few of the things that will be offered:
- Shamanic listening with the plants, simple practices where you can hear the plants voices and receive wisdom.
- The practice of listening, connecting, gathering, preparing and utilizing herbs for nourishment and healing. We’ll make something that you can take home.
- Talking stick circle.
- A gourmet whole and wild foods lunch made entirely from scratch from organic, local ingredients is provided.
- Opportunity to gather with like minded folks who treasure our earth as much as you do.
- Vibrant conversations about wise woman ways, healing and in depth discussions about herbs and their uses.
- Sharing of the deep, dark, wisdom of the earth during this autumn time.
- Things yet to be revealed…
We begin at 10:30 am and go until about 3:30 pm.
Tuition is $105