Tree of Life ~ Mentorship in Shamanic Herbalism
“I have realized better physical, mental, and spiritual well-being, found ways to let go of deeply rooted neurosis and attachments, and discovered greater clarity and purpose for my life.”
- Intimacy with the land where you live.
- New perspectives on life and your path.
- Healing that is substantial because it shines a light on your beauty.
- Herbalism, the old way, allowing the plants to teach and heal us.
- Shamanic Herbalism Teachings, Shamanic Healing, How to Develop a Shamanic Practice,
- Developing Sacred Livelihood,
- Singing, Listening…
- Intuitive guidance.
Each mentorship is personal, connecting with the intentions of the participant. The trees will guide you offering you wisdom and connection.
Nature will be your teacher.
We meet monthly at our farm on Whidbey Island, with explorations to do in between. If you are at a distance, we can do the sessions on Skype or on the phone.
Tree of Life ~ A Mentorship in Shamanic Herbalism
Tuition is $600 for Six Months
“My Life and Work Have Been Transformed.”
“Julie has created a very special relationship with the plant beings and they are amazingly available to
help in whatever way is needed. I have realized better physical, mental, and spiritual well-being, found ways to let go of deeply rooted neurosis and attachments, and discovered greater clarity and purpose for my life. During these sessions, I have literally seen into the heart of the cosmos, experienced my body radiating brilliant light, and come to understand the work I have to do in vivid, fresh and inspiring ways. My life and work have been transformed during the period of my work with Julie; I am indebted to her and her wonderful plant friends for their very important role in supporting this transformation!”
– Joseph Anderson, Shamanic Practitioner