Wise Woman Herbal Mentorship for Girls, Ages 9-18
Summer Day Program ~ July 23-27, 2018
We are extending our program to be five days in 2018.
The gardens and the land will be rich with growth during this time, offering an amazing setting for girls to listen and connect with the plants and the Earth. Each girl will bring their gifts and interests to this gathering. Wise Woman Herbal Mentorship for Girls will be crafted with this in mind.
The following is a taste of what will be offered:
- Identifying medicinal herbs amongst native plants, weeds and garden herbs.
- Hands on discovery of the safe and wise use of these herbs and crafting herbal preparations.
- The wise woman perspective on health and well-being that will increase self esteem and confidence.
- Shamanic listening techniques that allow the plant’s voices to be heard.
- Sustainable gardening practices.
- Time to reflect through writing and creative arts.
- Have fun connecting on the earth, with the goats, the fairies and devas and vibrant earth energies.
- The wisdom of the trees
- Girls learn to see through the eyes of the wise woman, discover stories and wisdom about women’s lore, Goddess archetypes, and have an opportunity to create a ritual of empowerment.
Wise Woman Herbal Mentorship for Girls takes place at our farm in the beautiful Maxwelton Valley on Whidbey Island. It is just a short ferry ride from Seattle. I am delighted that Heather Engman, one of my apprentice graduates, will be assisting me again with this program.
To register, email me. I will send you a letter of registration.
Early Bird Price of $295 through April 2018. Price goes up to $350 after that.
You can pay by PayPal, with a check or with credit/debit card over the phone..
Please register soon to save your spot and please feel free to call or email me anytime for more information. Space is limited to 10 girls. You are welcome to pass this information onto others who may be interested. 360-579-2319
Green Blessings, Julie Charette Nunn, Crow’s Daughter